Monday 27 June 2011

The Bentley Hotel

As a DJ, I’ve had the great fortune to entertain in some fantastic venues in Glasgow & the surrounding areas – Cameron House, Glasgow Hilton, Oran Mor, Tinto Hotel & Airth Castle – to name a few.

The one venue I’d always aspired to play was… The Bentley Hotel in Motherwell. Built in 1874, the hotel has real character, Park delicious food, with nearby picturesque surrounds, such as Chatelherault country park & The Dutchess of Hamilton it’s an ideal wedding venue.

However, the Bentley’s main asset is its wonder & efficient. The Manager Joy, is just that, a joy. Nothing is too much trouble for her & her team.

Being a local Lanarkshire lad, my motivation to play at The Bentley was always deeply personal. My wife & I experienced the superb service first-hand when we had our wedding reception there in 2009.

With that in mind, it was a huge pleasure to finally entertain at a wedding in the Bentley, just two weeks ago. It was an even greater pleasure to have my second booking there the following week.

I truly cannot say enough positive things about The Bentley Hotel & Joy. If you’re from the Lanarkshire area & mulling over your wedding venue options, I’d strongly recommend you have a chat with Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, your feedback is always appreciated