Tuesday 20 September 2011

Joys of The Job - Eastwood House


Part of the fun of my job as a wedding DJ / Entertainer is meeting a wide variety of people.

I get to meet all sorts of characters throughout Glasgow, Lanarkshire & Lotian. Of course, I always hope that I do my job well enough that I’ll meet them again i.e., they’ll book my disco services again!

That’s looking at it from a business point of view, but there’s some people I want to meet again, just because they’re really good people.

As part of my Wedding DJ & Mood Lighting service, I meet clients for a pre-wedding consultation. When I first met Marty & Donna Scott for their pre-wedding consultation, I was immediately taken by what genuinely nice people they were.

This made DJing at their wedding at Eastwood House all the more satisfying. It was a fantastic night, with the dancefloor being full from beginning to end.

I feel the more personal touch really makes a difference… Of course I would say that!

I was over the moon it went so well for such a beautiful couple. Congratulations Donna & Marty, a couple I’ll definitely keep in touch with

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, your feedback is always appreciated