Tuesday 19 July 2011

Client Testimonials

It's not often I take the time to blow my own trumpet, but one of the most satisfying parts being a DJ / Wedding Entertainer, is receiving positive client feedback.

We realise how important my role is on my clients' big day. Here's some recsent feedback I've


“Just wanting to say a big thank you Stephen for your services at my wedding, you certainly have a gift and will be hiring you for every other event that I am organising highly recommended the best DJ ever :)” - Lindsey Lane

"Thanks for a brilliant night Stephen!You were great! Everyone had a ball. Everyone commented on how good the DJ was...so job well done!" - Ali Ross

“Hi Stephen, just want to say a massive thanks from Paul and myself for the superb night you gave us and our guests at our wedding in the bentley hotel on the 18th June. Once again a huge thank you and we will definatley recommend you.xxxxx” Beth Hastie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, your feedback is always appreciated