Tuesday 5 July 2011

A wee Pic - of me

I logged into my emails today to find that I'd been tagged in a Facebook picture from a recent wedding I entertained at.

The picture was tagged with - "Our Fab DJ Stephen Elliott"

It's small gestures like that and the wonderful feedback I get that makes it all worthwhile.


I never take my duties as a Wedding Entertainer / DJ lightly, I realise how important it is that people remember their big day for all the right reasons. This is why I always like to meet clients beforehand, gaining a good understanding of what's important to them on their day.


So, for the first time every, I'm putting a picture of myself out there! I'm the guy behind Disco Therapy - the DJ in the kilt!


Thank you to Beth Hastie for posting the pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, your feedback is always appreciated