Friday 29 July 2011

Wedding DJ Gone Wrong

I was having a trawl through youtube & stumbled upon the video below (click the link).

It's titled "Wedding DJ Gone Bad - Bad Wedding DJ"

However, is he really that bad? Have a look and see what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NYlNQBj1n8


Yes, he’s extremely animated, but one of my pet hates is DJs who are totally inanimate. I feel that a huge part of my job as a DJ is to impart my love for music, positivity & energy on the party guests.

I’ve seen DJs who seem to have a chair as part of their standard equipment; they’re armed with it at every function they attend, ready to plonk their bum down at the first opportunity.

Based on the video, I don’t think he’s a bad DJ in the slightest, he’s just a man who’s extremely passionate about his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, your feedback is always appreciated