Tuesday 15 November 2011

The Bentley - Next time I’ll bring the camera!


I was back in the Bentley Hotel Motherwell at the weekend. Unfortunately I wasn’t in DJing as I’ve been on a short self-imposed sabbatical from spinning the tunes, which will officially end on Friday!

I went in to set-up mood lighting for a wedding there. In a previous post I spoke about how much I’d always wanted to DJ at the Bentley. Well, the same can be said for Mood lighting it.

I finally got the opportunity to Mood Light it, and… forgot my camera!

I was gutted, but I hope I’ll have the opportunity to mood light it again soon. In fact, I hope to be working with the Bentley a lot more next year and beyond.

Joy, the manager their, is a joy to work with. Please excuse the pun there!

If you’re thinking about having a wedding in the Lanarkshire area, it’s well worth going to check out The Bentley in Motherwell. You get fantastic value for money, delicious food and super efficient and friendly service.

Next time I’ll bring the camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, your feedback is always appreciated