Tuesday 1 November 2011

Memories Matter





Fiona & David's Wedding - Alona Hotel Lanarkshire

I was having a look through some pictures from last year's wedding disco's and I stumbled upon the one above.

It was taken at the Alona Hotel in Strathclyde Park Lanarkshire. It really is a beautiful venue, especially the marquee, which we were in that night. The white walls of the marquee lend themselves ideally to Mood Lighting.

The picture got me thinking about my caption / company slogan - Memories Matter, which will feature more heavily of the new Disco Therapy website.

I take great pride and put a tremendous amount of time, money and effort into ensuring Brides and Grooms have a wedding reception to remember for all the right reasons.

However, Fiona & David's wedding was particularly memorable for me too. We had a fantastic night from beginning to end, going through the genres. From The Time Frequency to The Time Warp, it was just a fantastic celebration of a wonderful couple.

I'm delighted to say I'll see Fiona & David again at Caroline & Dougie's wedding at the Parkville in Uddingston next year.

Get you dancing shoes on and your glow sticks ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, your feedback is always appreciated